[rules-users] Drools Performance

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 06:42:29 EDT 2011

If you use a stateless session per transaction you should generally be OK.

How much lag you're likely to encounter is a much harder question to answer:
how well does your database retrieval scale, would this present an issue
before the rules engine?

The rules engine is "just a POJO library" the overall scalability would IMO
depend upon your application's architecture.