[rules-users] Need help setting up Drools Server using Maven

Mauricio Salatino salaboy at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 17:40:45 EDT 2011

Drools server exposes web services end points. So you can unit test Drools
Server as any other web service application. It's not drools related
question.
Can you share the rules, the objects and the configuration that you are
using? can you create a simple project that demonstrate the problem. We need
to see your environment and the exact problem that you are having in order
to help you.
Greetings.

On Fri, Apr 29, 2011 at 5:42 PM, kkelleyjr <karl.kelley.jr at gmail.com> wrote:

> salaboy wrote:
> >
> > if you are importing the class Type, the second rules is ok.
> > If you are not importing it, probably depends on the message that you are
> > sending.
> > Greetings.
> >

> I have tried a variety of ways to set this up. However, the issue
> persist...
> The message being sent in looks fine... So, I am unsure what the issue
> could
> be... Any insight would be appreciated...
>
> A different question: with this set-up, how are unit test written? Is
> creating a local knowledge base for testing the only way?--
> http://drools.46999.n3.nabble.com/Need-help-setting-up-Drools-Server-using-Maven-tp2853035p2880731.html

 - CTO @ http://www.plugtree.com
 - Co-Founder @ http://www.jbug.com.ar

 - Salatino "Salaboy" Mauricio -