[rules-users] Insert a fact into drools server from a web application or java application

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 06:59:24 EDT 2011

So you did not create the classes defining the XML structure from an XMl
schema using xjc?

You might get around this by adding, to each package where one of those
files is located, a file called jaxb.index containing a newline separated
list of class names relative to the very same containing package. So, if you
have a class a.b.c.Doo, the jaxb.index in a.b.c contains a line "Foo". See
the javadoc for javax.xml.bind.JAXBContext.

Try to marshal your object locally by creating a JAXBContext, a Marshaller
from it, and marshal to System.out.

-W