[rules-users] Guvnor5.1.1 resource local cache

DroolersEye sprabakkar at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 22:59:41 EDT 2011

Hi,
I am trying to cache the remote guvnor resource locally for guvnor down time
availability to rules engine, I am confusing with two system properties...
1) drools.resource.urlcache
2) localCache
which one is applicable? guvnor documentation points to
"drools.resource.urlcache" than what is the use of localCache?
KnowledgeAgentConfiguration aconf =
KnowledgeAgentFactory.newKnowledgeAgentConfiguration();
aconf.setProperty("drools.resource.urlcache", "/local/dir/path");
KnowledgeAgent kagent = KnowledgeAgentFactory.newKnowledgeAgent("test
agent", null, aconf);
is anything wrong in the above code?
when I run I dont see any locally cached resource in referenced folder,
please help me to clear?

Thanks lot....

-----
with kind regards,