[rules-users] Drools 5.2 performance building KnowledgeBase

lhorton LHorton at ABCLegal.com
Thu Aug 25 12:10:17 EDT 2011

Thanks - I got the mvel2-2.1.Beta6.jar and added it to my 5.2.0 Drools lib
instead of the drools mvel jar.  Compile time on large rules spreadsheets
went down by 50%, and load time into knowledge base of those spreadsheet
packages went down by about 75%.  Everything else seems to work fine with
the beta6 jar.  Thanks for your help!  I hope they include this in 5.3.