[rules-users] Rule Flow in Guvnor 5.2

Sumeet Karawal sumeet.karawal at tcs.com
Tue Aug 16 07:03:18 EDT 2011

Thanks Tihomir. I have installed the designer for Guvnor and have started
referencing to the links provided by you. But I have small query :  In the
rule flow we could design an order in which the rules would be fired.
Will that be possible using BPMN 2.0 process? Aslo if the user wants to
make the changes to the flow, then can these changes be done on the fly?

Thanks & Regards,
Sumeet
Mailto: sumeet.karawal at tcs.com