[rules-users] source of activity listener log entries

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 03:31:16 EDT 2011

This looks just like the output an org.drools.logger.KnowledgeRuntimeLogger
would produce. To see this on standard output, all you have to do
   logger = KnowledgeRuntimeLoggerFactory.newConsoleLogger( session );
Other loggers of this class log to files.

But this is certainly not being called by default in 5.2.0.
-W