[rules-users] Guvnor 5.2 and Designer 1.0.0.054 "connection refused"

dhartford binarymonk01 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 18 16:45:14 EDT 2011

Hey all,
I'm trying to get the BPMN flow designer installed beside Guvnor on a jboss
5.1 system.

It opens the editor fine, and things look ok until I try to save, at which
point any work done for workflow designing disappears.

I was getting a different connection refused error, which led me to a post
to change the designer.war/profiles/jbpm.xml file, which I did, but still
getting 'connection refused'.

==============
16:37:49,827 INFO  [STDOUT] ERROR 18-08 16:37:49,825
(LoggingHelper.java:error:69) 	 Connection refused
	at
org.drools.guvnor.server.contenthandler.BPMN2ProcessHandler.serialize(BPMN2ProcessHandler.java:149)
	at
org.drools.guvnor.server.contenthandler.BPMN2ProcessHandler.storeAssetContent(BPMN2ProcessHandler.java:120)
	at
org.drools.guvnor.server.RepositoryAssetOperations.checkinVersion(RepositoryAssetOperations.java:125)
	at
org.drools.guvnor.server.RepositoryAssetService.checkinVersion(RepositoryAssetService.java:226)
=======

jbpm.xml file segment:

    <externalloadurl protocol="http" host="mypc.domain.com:48080"
subdomain="guvnor/org.drools.guvnor.Guvnor/oryxeditor" usr="guest"/>

========
jboss starting and working through port 48080, with a -b binding for
mypc.domain.com.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!
-D