[rules-users] Guvnor 5.2 and Designer 1.0.0.054 "connection refused"

Tihomir Surdilovic tsurdilo at redhat.com
Thu Aug 18 20:02:58 EDT 2011

First you seem to be missing the "pwd" attribute in your xml which
provides your user password, for example:
<externalloadurl protocol="http" host="mypc.domain.com:48080"
subdomain="guvnor/org.drools.guvnor.Guvnor/oryxeditor" usr="guest"
pwd="xyz"/>

You seem to have role-based auth turned on in Guvnor...what permissions
does your guest user have for all packages in Guvnor? Designer queries
Guvnor using it's REST api, and these operations require admin
privileges, so your user should have admin privileges in Guvnor as well.

Hope this helps.
Thanks.