[rules-users] Using JBPM 5 with Container Managed Persistence

houghvw houghvw at fundamo.com
Tue Aug 23 02:29:15 EDT 2011

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I use JBPM for some business transaction flow
orchestration. I run the JBPM layer over a stateless session bean layer to
manage business logic underpinned by jpa for persistence. My stateless
session beans are all container managed beans so having JPBM use bean
managed persistence is a bit messy in my architecture.

Regards
Hough