[rules-users] Guvnor - Issues with repository lock on Tomcat re-deployment

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 12:18:47 EDT 2011

Does Tomcat's log suggest anything abnormal?

I have seen "SEVERE: The web application [/guvnor-5.3.0-SNAPSHOT-tomcat-6.0]
created a ThreadLocal with key of type [java.lang.ThreadLocal] (value
[java.lang.ThreadLocal at c74b55]) and a value of type
[org.apache.derby.iapi.services.context.ContextManager] (value
[org.apache.derby.iapi.services.context.ContextManager at 55bfaf]) but failed
to remove it when the web application was stopped. This is very likely to
create a memory leak." type errors in the past which is not going to help
matters.