[rules-users] Guvnor - Issues with repository lock on Tomcat re-deployment

Patricia Bogoevici patriciabogoevici at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 25 12:24:05 EDT 2011

I used Tomcat Manager to un-deploy/deploy Guvnor, so Tomcat is running all the time. And, when I re-deploy Guvnor on a running instance of Tomcat, I got the repository lock error. In order to be able to deploy a new Guvnor build, I have to actually stop Tomcat server. But on that server I have other applications running, and stopping the server is not an ideal situation. Best case for my application is to be able to deploy a new Guvnor build on a running Tomcat server.
--Patricia