[rules-users] Guvnor - Issues with repository lock on Tomcat re-deployment

Tihomir Surdilovic tsurdilo at redhat.com
Thu Aug 25 13:04:07 EDT 2011

You have to make sure the running Guvnor instance is completely stopped
before re-deploying. Jackrabbit only allows for one process to access
the repository at a time. Seems maybe the repository in your case is
still open (even if it's the same process, but with another classloader
-> another webapp that hasnt been stopped yet).