[rules-users] Guvnor Functions --how to make available jboss & other util & collection

srinivasasanda srinivasasanda at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 11:43:05 EST 2011

Hi All
        Thank's In Advance, U have clarified  many dou't to me , Please try
to give me solution for this also.

I am wring a function in guvnor, --(Guvnor function code contains --> util
package, jboss manager package, and other system defined functions) when i
write code in function and validate i got an error that specified packages
are not able to find. where can i include the packages to make available to
functions.)

Actual need for me...

                 When the rule satisfy, i want to call a function which
store some data into Hashmap,
i want to call directly the jboss cache data into drools functions. (we can
write some pojo and call it is working, but to increase the performance
issue ) i am going for it.

please any one give me some solution, ... Any way Thank's in Advance...