[rules-users] Tell me to RTFM

ronalbury ronalbury at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 12:22:27 EST 2011

I am sure this must be a case of RTFM, but please tell me which FM and if
there is a section, in particular I should read.

I am running JBoss Designer Studio 4.1.1.GA.  It allows me to create RF
files and comes with a number of Flow (or should I say jBPM) components, but
not all of them.  Do I need to download and install the full jBPM to get the
rest of the components in eclipse?

The feature I most want now is *embedded sub-process*.  I have been trying
to play with *reusable sub-process* to get a feel for sub-processes in
general, but I'm stuck here too ... I'm sure this is another RTFM.  I assume
that when I am designing an RF I should be able to reference another RF to
use as the sub-process as part of the graphical RF definition.  The other
jBPM components (e.g. RuleTask, Gateway, etc) have pretty self-explanatory
properties ... but when I look at the reusable sub-process I see no way to
indicate what RF I want to use for that sub-process.

Thanks in advance