[rules-users] XML Rule Language.Please help

Esteban Aliverti esteban.aliverti at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 04:12:47 EST 2011

I'm not sure if XmlPackageReader is maintained anymore. My question is, why
are you using xml format? Are you coming from a previous version of drools?
I think that, at least, since 5.1 XML format was deprecated. Rules must be
defined in DRL or some of its flavors: spreadsheets, templates, etc. If you
are coming from an old version of Drools, I would recommend you to convert
your XML rules to DRL using the old version of Drools and then try to adapt
them to 5.3 (it shouldn't be that hard).

Best Regards,

Esteban Aliverti
- Developer @ http://www.plugtree.com
- Blog @ http://ilesteban.wordpress.com