[rules-users] XML Rule Language.Please help

srinivasasanda srinivasasanda at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 04:23:19 EST 2011

The ony requirement is that I'm practicing the Drools Expert guide 5.3
concepts.So,In that there is specification that we can convert XML files to
DRL vice-versa using some classes(as mentioned above).But,I'm unable to do..

Can't we convert XML to DRL as specified in the Drools expert guide.It's not
heavy requirement for my application but I need to know as I'm surfing
drools more...