[rules-users] XML Rule Language.Please help

srinivasasanda srinivasasanda at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 09:14:13 EST 2011

Hi Sir,

I have another Problem Please try to give some suggestion.

how can i  provide my Kbase object loaded with all packages is at one
context , and can i make it  available to other context applications or
webservices

Ex:My actual scenario is :I created all my rules and loaded my application
as

 KnowledgeBuilder kbuilder1 = KnowledgeBuilderFactory.newKnowledgeBuilder();
 KnowledgeBase kbase1 = readKnowledgeBase();

// Like this i added some 50 packages and build single kbase haveing 15000
rules
kbuilder1.add(ResourceFactory.newUrlResource("http://localhost:8082/guvnor-5.3.0.Final-jboss-as-5.1/org.drools.guvnor.Guvnor/products/mortgages/LATEST"),ResourceType.PKG);
KnowledgeBase kbase = KnowledgeBaseFactory.newKnowledgeBase();
kbase.addKnowledgePackages(kbuilder1.getKnowledgePackages());

This code i made it  as .sar file,so it loads automatically when server
start up without user control --
which is loaded is in one context, as per  my understanding kbase object is
present in that context.
Now can I make that  kbase object available to web service which is present
in some other context(some other application) , so that web service can make
use of kbase which is already available (Instead of creating  and loading
new kbase)..

So far,you suggested so many solutions.Hope you will help me to get out of
this problem.

Thanks