[rules-users] XML Rule Language.Please help

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 09:34:03 EST 2011

This is probably a question the answer for which could best be researched
on Google (other search engines are available).

A SAR is a Service MBean that allows you to integrate arbitrary services to
JBoss AS as MBeans. I'd therefore suggest you read up on using MBeans.

I won't even pretend to know much, personally, about these but know asking
MBean questions on a Drools mailing list may not be the best place.

I could be wrong.

With kind regards,

Mike