[rules-users] WorkingMemoryFileLogger question

jkrupka jkrupka at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 10:29:27 EST 2011

Am I totally missing something or is there not a way to stop logging of a
stateful ks once you start doing so via the WorkingMemoryFileLogger (at
least in Drools 5.2)?

The Event Listeners that get registered when the file logger get created
don't seem to ever be unregistered, and calling classes don't even have the
visibility into the internals of the file logger in order to do so
themselves.

The use case for this is if you have a long running stateful session and you
want to turn on logging just for a short period of time to collect some
information, then turn logging off again.  The only way I know of doing this
currently is to reload the whole session.