[rules-users] Action

Alan Ma ama at spectrumk12.com
Wed Dec 21 10:11:17 EST 2011

Hi Drools Rulers,

I am new to drools and I've configured a rule with the following:
rule "my rules"
    ruleflow-group "nike"
    no-loop true
    when
        $nikeShoe : NikeShoe() from shoeManager.getNikeShoe(xxxx)
then
   xxxx

When I run rule group "Adidas", the getNikeShoe() query in group "nike" is executed. Although I did NOT invoke the rule group "nike" when executing rules, the shoeManager. getNikeShoe () call is always executed. Seems somehow the condition is pre-checked by drools somehow. Anyone could please share what I did wrong? I definitely don't want to invoke group "nike" when executing group "Adidas".

Thanks in advance!

Alan M.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this message is intended only for the recipient and may contain information that is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient; please be aware that any dissemination, forwarding, printing, copying, disclosure or distribution of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by replying to the message and deleting all copies, including attachments, from your system.