[rules-users] Decision Tables Examples

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 12:08:04 EST 2011

The horizontal implementation is in
org.drools.decisiontable.parser.xls.ExcelParser.

If you look at the processSheet method you'll see it scans rows to build
the decision table.

A vertical implementation would need to obviously scan columns (and a pull
request for a community contribution would be welcome).

We have vertical implementation on our roadmap, but its implementation is
not scheduled for the short-term.

With kind regards,

Mike