[rules-users] Decision Trees

Petr Chelčický petr.chelcicky at centrum.cz
Mon Feb 7 10:33:29 EST 2011

I have quite a big decision tree (eligibility check) that I'd like to implement in Drools. To convert it to rules, I'd have to find every path from start leading to a leaf and check all the constraints. I feel like it'd be very messy. Is there a faster way? How about Drools Flow and decision trees? I tried to explain my use case here: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4887456/decision-trees-and-rule-engines-drools where they recommend using Drools Expert. Is this the way to take?

John