[rules-users] Agenda-group ignored when set in decision table

Evert Penninckx evert.penninckx at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 10:47:47 EST 2011

Hi

I'm trying to add rules in a decision table to an agenda group. When firing
the rules, these rules do not respect the grouping and are added to the MAIN
group.

In the DT, I add a first column under the RuleTable row with header
"AGENDA-GROUP" (thus, left of the first CONDITION column). Then, I put the
agenda group name for each row with values.

When I generate the source of this DT in guvnor, the agenda-group tag is not
present, either.

Bug? Or bad syntax?

Evert