[rules-users] Rules Integration.

Luciano A. Andrade andrade.luciano at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 21:39:28 EST 2011

Hello, I am starting to learn Drools Guvnor, I manage to make some
very basic samples, but I need to integrate it with a PHP application,
the integration, is to be something like this:
"A Page is created" when the page is created, rules should run a
complete the business logic. very basic example.

after looking around i found this resources:
  http://blog.athico.com/2008/05/rest-api.html as i am understand it i
can create the rules and packages but since i dont expect to manage
the rules from the PHP app, is not uselfull.
  Now i think that what i am looking for is this
http://downloads.jboss.com/drools/docs/5.1.1.34858.FINAL/drools-integration/html/ch04.html
since the other examples i found that run some rules are from java
code.

I am currently using the Drools Guvnor Standalone	5.1, 	"Standalone
Guvnor with JBoss AS" , the problem is that i don't know how to use
the mvt files
      http://fisheye.jboss.org/browse/JBossRules/trunk/drools-camel/src/test/resources/org/drools/camel/component/jaxb.mvt?r=HEAD
      http://fisheye.jboss.org/browse/JBossRules/trunk/drools-camel/src/test/resources/org/drools/camel/component/jaxb.mvt?r=HEAD
      http://fisheye.jboss.org/browse/JBossRules/trunk/drools-camel/src/test/resources/org/drools/camel/component/xstream.mvt?r=HEAD

now poking around the configuration files i found the url
http://localhot:8080/drools-guvnor/org.drools.guvnor.Guvnor/guvnorAPI
but i could not found any reference to it or how to useit.

Please, any pointer will be apreciated.

Thank.