[rules-users] Some Questions related to execution

kashif10 kash452 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 11 08:51:04 EST 2011

Thanks for your reply,

 I am alreday only checking/considering the unique resultIds, returning as
Global Vector"resultIds" from my Rules.
I have around 1000s of .drl (a Rule definitions).
And Each Rule definition (.drl)  have several conditions which are Anded or
ORed with each other.

In Actual my Question is that how can I write a rule definition which short
circuits, So the performnace will increase for the case.

That if Person matches it will not go to evaluate Procedure. Only go to
procedure If person doesn't match.
May I have to replace "or" with some other operator ?

    Person  ( gender == "Female" )
    or <what shoul Come here>
    Procedure( needToDone == "ABC" )

Thanks.