[rules-users] Some Questions related to execution

Chris Clark Chris.Clark at teranet.ca
Fri Feb 11 08:57:18 EST 2011

Maybe this is too simplistic, but wouldn't the following accomplish the
same thing:

Rule #1
[when] Person (gender == female)

Rule #2
[when] Person (gender != female)
and
Procedure( needToDone == "ABC" )

Given the OR behaviour, you could probably combine the above two
separate rules into one rule with an OR between them.  Yes, it may look
a little ugly, but I think it would do what you want, right?