[rules-users] Drools guvnor not reflecting the changes made to rules

Esteban Aliverti esteban.aliverti at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 15:27:16 EST 2011

By the binary packages I meant the binary representation of your rules. How
is your application accessing the rules defined in Guvnor?
In the Pcakage configuration window (the same window were imports and
globlas are defined. An the same window you can use to build a package) is a
"Show Package Source" button.

Best,

Esteban Aliverti
- Developer @ http://www.plugtree.com