[rules-users] [Planner] Travelling Salesman

Lukáš Petrovický lpetrovi at redhat.com
Wed Feb 16 02:21:45 EST 2011

Geoffrey De Smet píše v Po 14. 02. 2011 v 10:32 +0100:
> Simulated annealing doesn't work well when it's difficult to find
> solutions which have no hard constraints broken.
> I am investing at a fix for that.

Excellent! Should you need any testing done on your code, just let me
know.

> Mix in a course-grained MoveFactory (but keep the current one too).

Will try.

> Have you tried the benchmarker to try different tabu search
> configurations against each other?
> Property tabu 5 or 7 and Move tabu 7 or 11 usually work well.

The numbers in my configuration are those I found out work the best for
the given example. Anyway, I've benchmarked it manually instead of using
the benchmarker from Planner, so I may give it a try.

Best regards!

--
Lukáš Petrovický
QA Engineer, JBoss Enterprise BRMS