[rules-users] Can't reload a saved BPMN2 process file...

bob.breitling bob.breitling at rrd.com
Thu Feb 17 14:27:16 EST 2011

I am running DROOLS 5.2.0-M1 with the latest designer war from 2.9.2011.
When I try to reload a saved BPMN2 process, I get this error in my jboss log
and the diagram does not display:

     Cannot find the declaration of element 'bpmn2:definitions'.

By the way, the xmlns URIs are missing from the omg website.

If I access the guvnor from webdav I can see the BPMN file and I can open it
with a text editor, so the file is definitely there.

Also are there any examples of using BPMN2 with DROOLS?  Everything I have
found uses Rule Flow and not BPMN.

Thanks,

Bob