[rules-users] Can't reload a saved BPMN2 process file...

Tihomir Surdilovic tsurdilo at redhat.com
Thu Feb 17 19:02:26 EST 2011

Bob, what you are seeing are validation errors because eclipse.bpmn2 by
default does not add a schema location as they don't do validation. This
does not prevent us still to create the bpmn2 so you can treat it as
warnings. I have now added the schema location which gets rid of the
issue..the changes are available on
http://people.redhat.com/tsurdilo/oryx/1.0.0.048-SNAPSHOT/. We are still
doing some testing on this version and will update the jBPM5 installer
shortly after that, but you can give it a try now if you want (use
designer-1.0.0.048-SNAPSHOT-jboss.war
<http://people.redhat.com/tsurdilo/oryx/1.0.0.048-SNAPSHOT/designer-1.0.0.048-SNAPSHOT-jboss.war>
and rename it to designer.war when deploying).

Thanks.
Tihomir