[rules-users] RuleFlow only calling first RuleFlowGroup when called through drools-server

JeffMax jeffmax at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 10:31:20 EST 2011

My experience has been (and I believe the expected behavior of stateful
sessions) is that the state of your working memory will not be cleaned up
between flow executions. If,for example, one flow execution inserts a new
fact into working memory, then a subsequent flow execution would see that
fact in working memory.

For my requirements, which was to use Drools-Server as a stateless, request
- response server, with no shared state between requests, it was necessary
to use a stateless session.

- Jeff