[rules-users] RuleFlow only calling first RuleFlowGroup when called through drools-server

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 12:22:14 EST 2011

Activating and deactivating rules in batches (i.e., groups of one sort
or other) cannot be imitated by salience.

If you leave a group, no rule from that group stands a chance to
become active again. But a high-salience rule that isn't activated
before 0:12:34.567 may (after some firings of low-salience rules)
become activated at 0:12:34.567, after its LHS has finally made the
match point.

I have used agenda groups to achieve a flow of rule batches --- no
problem in 5.1.

-W