[rules-users] Date Condition in Decision tables

sdinoo sdinoo at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 02:52:56 EST 2011

I am new to drools. I've searched in this forum as well as in the
documentation but I havent found any solution to the situation that I am
facing

I have a Claim object that has 1 date member variable called
claimRequestDate
I want to achieve a rule that if the claimRequestDate is 65 days old from
now then fire that rule
I want to achieve like if (now - claimRequestDate) > 65 then fire the rule
I want the "65" number to be in the rule data so that the business analyst
can change it at will

Has anyone tried this?