[rules-users] Date Condition in Decision tables

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 05:43:59 EST 2011

Is "now" a pseudo date\time or really the date\time when the pattern is
evaluated?

If "now" is a pseudo date\time and can be inserted into WorkingMemory as a
Fact then your rules are quite simple.

If however "now" is the date\time when the pattern is evaluated I think
you're probably looking at using CEP (Fusion) which IIRC is not supported in
the XLS Decision Tables (and definitely not in Guvnor's guided dtable).

With kind regards,

Mike