[rules-users] drools guvnor 5.1 - oracle database issue (java.sql.SQLException: ORA-22275)

Sartaj Shaik sartaj.shaik at tcs.com
Thu Feb 24 05:43:18 EST 2011

Hi,

I have deployed drools-5.1.1-guvnor.war in jboss-5.1.0.GA application
server.

Also, I have changed the repository.xml, workspace.xml in default and
security folders to use oracle database. When I start the server, all the
tables are getting created in the database application is working fine.

But, when I restart the server, it is not able to start properly and
everytime I am getting the following error

..
..
..
        at
        at
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.util.db.ResultSetWrapper.invoke(ResultSetWrapper.java:66)
        ... 116 more
Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-22275: invalid LOB locator specified

        at
oracle.jdbc.driver.DatabaseError.throwSqlException(DatabaseError.java:112)
        at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIoer.processError(T4CTTIoer.java:331)
        at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIoer.processError(T4CTTIoer.java:283)
        at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIoer.processError(T4CTTIoer.java:278)
        at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4C8TTILob.receiveReply(T4C8TTILob.java:930)
        at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4C8TTILob.getChunkSize(T4C8TTILob.java:329)
        at
oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CConnection.getChunkSize(T4CConnection.java:2015)
        at oracle.sql.BLOB.getChunkSize(BLOB.java:389)
        at oracle.sql.BLOB.getBufferSize(BLOB.java:410)
        at oracle.sql.BLOB.getBinaryStream(BLOB.java:229)
        at
oracle.jdbc.driver.BlobAccessor.getBinaryStream(BlobAccessor.java:209)
        at
oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleResultSetImpl.getBinaryStream(OracleResultSetImpl.java:886)
        at
org.apache.commons.dbcp.DelegatingResultSet.getBinaryStream(DelegatingResultSet.java:222)
        at
org.apache.commons.dbcp.DelegatingResultSet.getBinaryStream(DelegatingResultSet.java:222)
        ... 121 more

Any ideas to resolve this issue?
and any attachments. Thank you