[rules-users] Unable to start drools-server 5.1.1 or 5.2.0.M1 under Tomcat 6.0.30

Esteban Aliverti esteban.aliverti at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 07:04:59 EST 2011

I'm not sure about this, but I think there is no need to define
<drools:execution-node> any more. Please try to remove the definition and
all its usages from knowledge-services.xml and see what happens. If somebody
else could confirm this behaviour, please let us know.

By the way, did you try to deploy drools-server in a JBoss AS?

Best Regards,

Esteban Aliverti
- Developer @ http://www.plugtree.com
- Blog @ http://ilesteban.wordpress.com