[rules-users] Error in Guvnor - Incompatible magic value

sunkara007 srinivas.sunkara at altisource.com
Wed Jan 5 05:38:44 EST 2011

I created new JAR file using my domain Objects in Eclipse().
When I upload my JAR file in Guvnor and then If I click on Save and Validate
Configuration I am getting the following ERROR.
ERROR [STDERR] Caused by: java.lang.ClassFormatError: Incompatible magic
value 1885430635 in class file com/otx/eag/
I felt its Version incompatible so I created JAR with JDK-6.0,5.0,1.4, but
it is showing same ERROR for all the versions.

I can not able to create the Rules using my domain Objects.
Please Help me, How to resolve this.

Thanks in Advance.