[rules-users] Error in Guvnor - Incompatible magic value

Swindells, Thomas TSwindells at nds.com
Wed Jan 5 05:44:59 EST 2011

A quick search of the internet comes up with the probable answer:
http://technicalmumbojumbo.wordpress.com/2009/05/22/jboss-drools-business-rules-management-systemguvnor/
http://www.jroller.com/sureshrk19/entry/guvnor_java_lang_classformaterror_incompatible

Try recreating your jar so that it doesn't have any java files within it.

Thmoas

This message is confidential and intended only for the addressee. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the postmaster at nds.com and delete it from your system as well as any copies. The content of e-mails as well as traffic data may be monitored by NDS for employment and security purposes. To protect the environment please do not print this e-mail unless necessary.

NDS Limited. Registered Office: One London Road, Staines, Middlesex, TW18 4EX, United Kingdom. A company registered in England and Wales. Registered no. 3080780. VAT no. GB 603 8808 40-00