[rules-users] KnowledgeAgent exception while trying to deserialize KnowledgeDefinitionsPackage

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 09:48:43 EST 2011

Hi John,

Hmmm.... one of these types of problem. Nice.

Firstly, the "re-compile\re-package" malarkey is the same as "Build package"
on the package information screen (or whatever we want to call that too!)

I am suspicious that something somewhere else has not caused the problem: If
Guvnor 5.1.1 (presumably) worked OK for a couple of weeks following the
upgrade.....

Was this the first new package created with 5.1.1? Has the server been
restored for some reason (to a backup with 5.0.1)? Have any new packages
been successful?

Thanks,

Mike