[rules-users] KnowledgeAgent exception while trying to deserialize KnowledgeDefinitionsPackage

John Peterson john.peterson.gv3k at statefarm.com
Tue Jan 4 13:12:30 EST 2011

I upgraded Guvnor on the JBoss server by replacing the 5.0.1
drools-guvnor.war in /server/default/deploy with the drools-guvnor.war
for 5.1.1.  Once we restarted the server, everything seemed to be
working fine with the 5.1.1 features.  It wasn't until a couple weeks
later when we tried to connect that we started getting the failure
messages.  The package in question is new since the upgrade.

How do I re-compile/re-package the binaries?  I'm assuming this is
different from doing a "Save and validate configuration" or "Build
package" on the package screen.

Thanks and a Happy New Year to you as well!

John

Message: 2