[rules-users] Guvnor and dynamic classes...

bob.breitling bob.breitling at rrd.com
Mon Jan 10 18:25:17 EST 2011

Hello all,

We have a situation where we need the Guvnor to extend a classes getters and
setters dynamically using Reflection, so the list of fields in the
Constraints GUI will show many fields that are not part of the concrete
class.

Is there an API to modify the Guvnor in this way? or do we need to just get
the sources and start hacking?  Is this something that could be done easily?
I already have the code to dynamically add the getters and setters to a
class on the fly.  I just need to add it to the Guvnor.

Thanks in advance.

Bob