[rules-users] LHS Condition not able to achieve through Guvnor GUI.

Harshit Bapna hrbapna at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 01:40:11 EST 2011

Hello All,

I want to create below LHS condition in a Guvnor BRL rule.

(or

    not (exists TransactionInfo())

    TransactionInfo(action == null || action == "")

)

I am not able to achieve this though Guvnor.

After setting up an OR prefix, then the NOT option isn’t offered in the drop
down so this condition cannot be authored.

Is it possible ? any suggestions.

I  want to avoid the two other approaches :

1. breaking this rule into two rules.

2. Writing a drl.

FYI, I did the testing with the DRL and now I am creating a BRL from the
DRL.

--Harshit