[rules-users] XML to DRL

T-Otte t-otte at gmx.de
Wed Jan 12 07:12:43 EST 2011

Wolfgang Laun-2 wrote:

> On 11 January 2011 22:25, T-Otte <t-otte at gmx.de> wrote:
>

>> Sry i am new to this mailing list system.
>> Since my edit doesn't get send to the mailing list i will mention it
>> again:
>>
>> The output .drl gets created and looks valid despite the errors.
>>

> Most of the error messages go away if you simply omit
> xs:schemaLocation="http://drools.org/drools-5.0 drools.org/drools-5.0.xsd"
>
> There is no file drools-5.0.xsd, either in drools 5.1.x or in the current
> developers' code base.
>
> The remaining error
> (null: 4, 54): cvc-elt.1: Cannot find the declaration of element
> 'package'.
> appears to be from the SAX parser. As you have found out, none of this
> matters.
>
> -W
>

>> --

Thank you both for your answers.
I found a solution that solves all of the errors:
<package name="com.sample"
xmlns="http://drools.org/drools-5.0"
xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
xs:schemaLocation="http://drools.org/drools-5.0 drools.org/drools-4.0.xsd">

The target schema is drools-5.0 but the file that contains the 5.0 schema is
still named drools-4.0.xsd.
I find it very confusing that this is wrong in all of the example xmls, but
changing it to 4.0 works.
Is there a reason why the file is still named 4.0 instead of 5.0 or 5.1?

Best regards
Tobias