[rules-users] Real World Examples Wanted!!!!!!

Allan Terry aterry at teknowledge.com
Wed Jan 12 22:36:52 EST 2011

Mark,
   Does this help you?  It is an example of an interesting problem
solved with drools. Helps people get an idea of where rule systems are
useful and why.   Since we used Drools mainly as a compilation target
instead of working in it directly, I can't give you a case study of pure
drools development and integration.  If you think it is still useful,
you want me to post it as text to the forum?  Post it somewhere on the
wiki with a note in the forum?  if you prefer to post it to the blog,
that is OK too.
   cheers,
     Allan Terry