[rules-users] Drools Planner, when/how is a cloned solution used?

Geoffrey De Smet ge0ffrey.spam at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 02:24:03 EST 2011

I think you got it right now, but to clarify for others this mail:
A move is done on a solution, turning it into another solution.
 From the step solution, every move in the selected moves set is tried
on it (done and then undone),
so the move which leads to the best solution is identified and promoted
to the step.
That step move is done which gives the next step solution.

--
With kind regards,
Geoffrey De Smet