[rules-users] Different rule fires when debugging vs running after upgrading to 5.1.1

H.C. canterburry at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 12:12:06 EST 2011

Wolfgang...thanks for the reply....I think?

I have been doing some more testing and have observed that the test case
will actually sometimes evaluate to true. Out of 10 runs, 2 succeeded and 8
failed. All I was doing was re-running the same test case over and over
again. The data is static and is being injected by our test case. The
behavior is almost similar to bugs seen as a result of race conditions in
multi threaded programs although there are no threads here.

Any more clues?

Thanks