[rules-users] Different rule fires when debugging vs running after upgrading to 5.1.1

Gabor Szokoli szocske at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 15:02:50 EST 2011

On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 6:12 PM, H.C. <canterburry at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have been doing some more testing and have observed that the test case
> will actually sometimes evaluate to true. Out of 10 runs, 2 succeeded and 8
> failed.

I'll elaborate on the "some code to reproduce" part:
Try to simplify the test, eliminate everything you can to still
observe the anomaly, make it self contained, and remove all sensitive
information. Then you can share your test here on the list, and get
more help. But you are likely to find the problem yourself by
simplifying the example anyway. Just imagine you found a bug in
Drools, and want to present a convincing case how you do everything as
you should, and the result is still not as expected.

Gabor