[rules-users] Drools repository and accessing the rules engine from vb.net

Esteban Aliverti esteban.aliverti at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 07:14:47 EST 2011

I have to make a correction here. The KnowledgeAgent only provides a way to
maintain a knowledge base updated. It doesn't have any capability to
"execute" rules.
A possible solution to execute rules from .NET could be the use of Drools
Server (
http://hudson.jboss.org/hudson/job/drools/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/target/docs/drools-integration/html_single/index.html#d0e488)
in conjunction with KnowledgeAgent.

Best Regards,