[rules-users] Use of DroolsManagementAgentMBean

asutosh_pandya asutosh.pandya at cognizant.com
Fri Jan 21 01:55:31 EST 2011

Hello all,

I need to grab all the information/statistics after firing all the rules. It
is observed that the same can be achieved by different event listeners in
drools. But I don't want to use listeners, instead I need all the
information after firing all the rules. Going through the Drools API, I came
across an interface DroolsManagementAgentMBean which can provide the above
information. I tried to google out the way we need to implement this
interface but in vain.

can any one please let me know how can I achieve the above without using
listeners and at the same time how can I use DroolsManagementAgentMBean?

Thanks in advance,
Asutosh